Who is JJ?

My photo
I am a Tattooed Irish and Arabic Mutt. Im originally from NJ but currently living in IL and considering moving to AZ. I served this country for 11 years in the US Army and am fiercely patriotic. I love fast rides, faster women, good booze and great music. I am highly opinionated, work out daily and can be a bit of a food snob. Im an asshole to most but try to be the best friend I can to the close knit group of friends I have. I like my ink and no I dont care about what I am gonna look like when I am 60.I plan on getting more soon. I like too many movies to list here,My music consist of country, rockabilly and punk and everything in between.( Johnny to Dropkick to Elvis to irish folk, Buddy Holly to Billy Idol and everything in-between.Im a leagally ordained reverend (thank you internet)and distill my own whiskey. (Dead-eye Dick) I have been playing rugby for 10 years now and I still work out daily.Want to know more than feel free to ask.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

My first garage built sportster powered death trap














Ok so about a yr ago i bought this basket case for 800 bucks. figured it was worth it since it had the original title frame and engine. figured i could sell the title for 500 by itself and part the rest out if all else failed. Here is a pic .....all i see is potential. Im gonna go with the bobber style on this one. Let me know what yall think
- JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment